Sunday, May 20, 2007

May 20

1. One thing I learned today.

GDP, the most popular measure of economic activity stands for gross domestic product. Another measure is GDI, gross domestic income. According to BusinessWeek GDP "includes expenditures on all goods and services and changes in inventories," whereas GDI "includes wages and corporate profits." In theory the two should be the same, but mistakes in data collection often result in variation. Overall, everything I have been reading lately is good news for small business entrepreneurs.

2. One thing I crossed off the list today.

I finally started a blog!

3. Personal connection I made today.

I emailed some friends in Austin information about the founders of the New Orleans Biofuel Initiative.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Lady you need to write. I just made my blog and have posted one thing. i want to read more from you! - katie